Disclaimer: I am not a "good" cook and I don't really enjoy cooking. I think my problem is my pyrophobia.
Ghiz Whiz
Disclaimer: I never measure anything.It takes the adventure out of cooking.
Cheap Hamburger
Corn
Tomato sauce and whole tomatoes
Garlic, onion, salt, pepper, basil...
Egg noodles
(or use Fritos and it's Taco Pie)
Pre-shredded yellow cheese
Directions:
Brown meat (drain fat-YUK). Add liquid, corn, seasonings. Heat to boiling but avoid leaving the room unless you have a really good smoke detector.
Multi-task: While burning the meat, put some water in another pan and cook the noodles. When the smoke alarm goes off, remove everything from the stove and air out the room. Then combine all the above and cover with enough cheese to hide all the imperfections. Put in oven long enough to melt the cheese while still retaining the yellowish color.

Put the pan on top of the stove and wait to see if anyone eats it.


Put the leftovers in the fridge and Ross will eventually finish it off. Finally, remind your family what a good mother you are for making a dinner that had all of the basic food groups except chocolate!
PS: Don’t forget dessert...