Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I miss Pat





"Will You END Poverty, STOP War, Lower Taxes, Guarantee Full Employment, I Say....Why Not"
PAT PAULSEN For President 1968



All the problems we face in the United States today can be traced to an unenlightened immigration policy on the part of the American Indian. -Pat Paulsen

Part of America's genius has always been its ability to absorb newcomers, to forge a national identity out of the disparate lot that arrived on our shores. -Barack Obama

Assuming either the Left Wing or the Right Wing gained control of the country, it would probably fly around in circles. -Pat Paulsen

I don't doubt the sincerity of my Democratic friends. And they should not doubt ours. -John McCain

If elected, I will win. -Pat Paulsen

In a country of 300 million people, there is a certain degree of audacity required for anybody to say, "I'm the best person to lead this country." -Barack Obama




I've upped my standards. Now, up yours. -Pat Paulsen

"Thanks for the question, you little jerk." -John McCain