Let's put the election behind us and get back to real blogging...
MY HALLOWEEN
I spent my Halloween running liquor to the Luxury Suites at Texas Motor Speedway. Now my fat feet are raw and bruised but I have an uncontrollable desire watch any kind of train wreck. I also like watching the conflicted: NASCAR versus the opening of deer season! YIKES
So, I know everyone is wondering, did people actually wear costumes to the race? YES ... Was it scary? OH YEAH! Entertainment in its most warped form.
My Costume: pathetic 50-year-old Band Mom in a Levy polo and black tennis shoes
Most Popular (or populous) Costume: Redneck
Best Overall Suite: 4217 (also wins for loudest and for most likely to be hung-over)
Best Costume: Less than fit, fiftyish Suite-Owner (Daddy Bigbucks) dressed in white leotard (with wings), stockings, and tu-tu, smoking a huge cigar.
First Runner-up: Ugliest Cheerleader Ever ... great wig, Retro-Madonna/Conehead-Chest (same suite, equally huge cigar).
Most Realistic: Barbie - she was really there -- 100% plastic.
Scariest: Real Woman (lotta-woman) in way-too-tight-not-at-all-flattering-swimsuit length NASCAR driver outfit.
* I tried to get a picture of the "Scariest" with my phone. I was pushing an empty flatbed behind the group she was with and thought I'd just opening the phone, hold it upside down with my free hand and try to get a shot for the blog. Then I realized what a pervert I must have looked like and put the phone away.
Sorry, no photos...