Thursday, December 24, 2009

White Christmas

It is snowing in Texas! I think this will be our first White Christmas EVER. Nobody told us it was going to snow but predicting the weather in Texas is like trying to predict which Hollywood celeb is going to be the next to OD. So many variables, so little science... I need a Dr. Spaceman!

Back to the snow. It started snowing early this morning. I can't tell if it is still snowing or if the 45 MPH wind is just moving it all around. I'm feel like I'm in a huge snow globe.

Whenever it snows in Texas, two things happen, 1) everyone runs outside to get a picture because they know it isn't going to last and 2) if it does last, we make snowmen that are 20% snow and 80% grass and mud. In Texas we believe in diversity...all-white snowmen are not tolerated or even possible.

So, here is my first picture of the day









And the second, (I couldn't tear the boys away from WOW for another picture):